2011 Chevrolet Tahoe is a 4 door, 9 passenger sport utility vehicle manufactured by Chevrolet, a brand of vehicle produced by General Motors Company (GM). 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe is available in 6 variants(trims) namely LS, LT and LTZ each in 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive.
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe is powered by Vortec 5.3L V8 engine having displacement of 5.3 liters per 323 cubic inch. Max power of 320 HP is attained @ 5400 RPM and has a max torque of 335 @ 4000 RPM. All the variants are Front Wheel Drive(FWD) and Rear Wheel Drive(RWD). 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe has a fuel efficiency of 21 MPG [hwy].
A 5-Speed Manual transmission with Sequential Fuel Injection System is standard.
Hybrid Version of Chevrolet Tahoe is also available.
Other features includes(varies with variants(trims)):
- Heated second-row seats with power-release
- XM Radio with three trial months
- Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound system
- OnStar® Directions & Connections® Plan standard for the first six months Remote vehicle starter system
- Power-remote liftgate
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones
- OnStar® Directions & Connections® Plan standard for the first six months
- 20" polished-aluminum wheels
- Touch-screen navigation radio
- Rearview camera display
- XM NavTraffic with three trial months
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe SPECIFICATIONS:
Engine(s): Gas/Ethanol V8
Displacement (liters/ cu in.) 53./323
Power:@ RPM 320 @ 5400
Torque: lb-ft/rpm 335 @ 4000
Transmission: 6 Automatic w/OD
Exterior Dimensions (IN.)
- Overall height: 76.9
- Overall width: 79.0
- Overall length: 202.0
- Wheelbase: 116
Fuel Capacity:(gal) 26
Price Onwards: $37,570
Complete specifications: Specifications of 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Website: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Download: Brochure of 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe