BMW will refreshed the exterior looks of the new X3 with a body-colored kit that includes a new front bumper with larger air-intakes, side skirts and a new rear bumper with a matte black diffuser. In addition, the window surrounds and roof rails are finished a high-gloss black color while the SUV rides on 19-inch M alloy wheels.
Inside, the package adds an M Sports multifunction steering wheel and gear lever with short throws, sport seats and various other touches.
Performance upgrades are limited to a specially tuned M sport suspension.
2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package:
- Carbon Black metallic paint finish (exclusive M-sport color)
- 19 inch M light-weight alloy wheels
- M Sport package side skirts, wheel arches and front and rear apron skirts are painted in body color
- Window surrounds and roof rails are in BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line.
- M gear selection level with short throws
- Gearshift paddles (with BMW xDrive35i w/ standard 8 speed auto)
- Sports seats
- Pearlpoint cloth-leather upholsterly
- Sports suspension tuning with stiffer dampers
- M multifunction leather steering wheel and variable sports steering
- BMW Individual anthracite roof liner
- Expected to be available from 2nd Quarter of 2011 [US Market] (subject to change).