The Lexus LS began development in 1983 as the F1 project, the code name for a secret flagship sedan effort. Following an extended five-year design process at a cost of over US$1 billion, the resulting sedan premiered with a new V8 engine and multiple luxury features. The original LS 400 debuted to strong sales, and was largely responsible for the successful launch of the Lexus marque.
Lexus offers 11 exterior colors and 9 interiors for the 2010 Lexus LS 460 RWD
Lexus LS Awards:
- Lexus LS include World Car of the Year (2007 WCOTY)
- International Car of the Year (2007 ICOTY)
- Japan Car of the Year (2006–2007 JCOTY
- Canadian Car of the Year
- Wheels Car of the Year
- Top Gear Limousine of the Year.
- The Lexus LS has been the highest-rated luxury car in Automobile Magazine, Car and Driver, Consumer Reports, Fleet World, and MotorWeek.
- In J.D. Power's long-term Vehicle Dependability Study, the Lexus LS has been the most reliable car for fifteen consecutive years, the most for any manufacturer, and Consumer Reports has ranked the sedan as the most reliable vehicle tested.
- Safety awards include Auto Bild's 2007 Innovation Prize for the LS 460 pre-collision system, consecutive first place rankings in the What Car? Security Supertest, and Kiplinger's "Best in Safety for Cars $40,000 and Over".
- Technical honors range from Ward's 10 Best Engines, to Edmunds.com's "Best Sound System in Cars Over $30,000", and the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) 2007 "Best Engineered Vehicle" award.
Lexus LS 2010 SPECIFICATIONS:Body style(s): 4 Door Sedan
Detailed specifications of Lexus LS 2010
Colors: Black Opal Mica,Blue Harbor Metallic,Deep Sea Mica,Matador Red Mica,
Mercury Metallic ,Peridot Mica,Satin Cashmere ,Smoky Granite Mica,Starfire Pearl,
Fuel Capacity:(gal) 22.2
Price Onwards: $65,380
Lexus LS 2010 HOMEPAGE