Lexus RX 350 FWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The 350 AWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both variants.
The Lexus RX first premiered in 1997 as a Lexus concept, followed by the debut of the production RX 300 model at the 1998 North American International Auto Show.In 2003, the second generation RX debuted in the U.S., and the redesigned RX 330 went on sale shortly after. The redesigned third generation Lexus RX 350 went on sale in early 2009, followed later that year by the second generation Lexus RX Hybrid, the RX 450h.
Lexus RX Awards
- 2009 Ward’s Interior of the Year gave the 2010 RX interior the Design Harmony award.
- J.D. Power and Associates named the Lexus RX the best entry luxury SUV in its 2001, 2004, and 2005 Initial Quality Surveys.
- Winner Australia's Best Luxury Four Wheel Drive in 2004 - Lexus RX 330.
- R. L. Polk & Co., automotive marketing research firm, gave the RX series its Polk Automotive Loyalty Award in the Midsize Sport Utility Vehicle category in 2005 for customer retention. The RX series received this award again for 2006.
- The Lexus RX was named most appealing luxury SUV by J.D. Power and Associates in 1998 and 2004.
- Intellichoice named the Lexus RX the Best Overall Value in the SUV market over $30,000 in 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- Australia's Best Cars competition named the Lexus RX as Australia's Best Luxury Four Wheel Drive in 2003 and 2004.
- Kelley Blue Book gave the RX its Best to Hold Value Award in 1999, 2000, and 2001.
- Money magazine named the RX 300 the Best Deal on the Road in the SUV class in 1999.
- The RX 300 was Motor Trend magazine's Sport/Utility of the Year for 1999.
- The Lexus RX came 3rd in the Top Gear Satisfaction Survey 2005, beaten only by the Lexus IS, and the Honda S2000.
Lexus RX 2010 SPECIFICATIONS:Body style(s): 4-Door SUV
Detailed specifications of Lexus RX 2010
Colors: Black Sapphire Pearl,Cerulean Blue Metallic,Golden Almond Metallic,
Matador Red Mica,Obsidian,Smoky Granite Mica,Starfire Pearl,Truffle Mica,Tungsten Pearl
Fuel Capacity:(gal) 18 / 25
Mileage(est)(city/highway): 18 / 25
Price Onwards: $37,625
Lexus RX 2010 HOMEPAGE