Lexus GS 350 RWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 303-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 460 RWD is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 342-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
Lexus GS Awards:
- J.D. Power and Associates named the GS series the best midsize luxury car in initial quality for 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- AAA named the third generation GS 300 the best car in its class for 2005.
- Consumer Reports awarded the Lexus GS as the highest ranked vehicle in predicted reliability in the luxury car class in 2005.
- The GS 450h's Lexus Hybrid Drive system was the recipient of the annual Paul Pietsch Prize for Advanced Technology in 2007, awarded by technical editors of Auto Motor Und Sport publications.
- The Lexus GS 450h was named the winner of the 2007 IF product design award from the International Forum Design group in Hannover, Germany.
- German automotive magazine Auto Bild selected the GS 450h for its "Auto 1" award for best sedan in 2007.
- Smart Money magazine named the Lexus GS the best luxury sedan for the 2003-2004 model year. In 2005, the magazine named the GS its Best New Car Value.
- The GS series was named most appealing midsize luxury car by J.D. Power and Associates in 2001.
- The first generation GS series was named to the Top Ten in Initial Quality list by J.D. Power and Associates in 1994.
- Kelley Blue Book gave the GS series its Best to Hold Value Award in 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.
- The second generation GS was named Import Car of the Year by Motor Trend in 1998.
- Car and Driver named the second generation GS to its Ten Best list in 1998, 1999, and 2000.
Lexus GS 2010 SPECIFICATIONS:Body style(s): 4-Door Sedan
Detailed specifications of Lexus GS 2010 from official website
Colors: Deep Sea Mica,Matador Red Mica,Mercury Metallic,Obsidian,Opaline Pearl,Satin Cashmere Metallic,Smoky Granite Mica,Starfire Pearl
Fuel Capacity:(gal) 18.8
Mileage(est)(city/highway): 19 / 27
Price Onwards: $41,040
Lexus GS 2010 HOMEPAGE