Lexus ES is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 272-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
Lexus ES Awards
- U.S News and World Report named the 2009 Lexus ES 350 the Best Upscale Car for the Money.
- Consumer Reports named the ES 350 the highest ranked upscale/large car in reliability in its 2006 annual car survey.
- The Canadian Car of the Year Awards, selected by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada, gave the ES 350 its Best New Luxury Car (under $50k) Award in 2007.
- J.D. Power and Associates named the ES 300 the best entry luxury car in Initial Quality in 1996, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2006.
- Intellichoice gave the ES 330 the Best Overall Value Award in the Near Luxury Segment in 2004, 2005, and 2007.
- Kelley Blue Book gave the ES its Best to Hold Value Award in 1998 and 2001.
- J.D. Power named the ES as one of the Top Ten in Initial Quality in 1991, 1993, and 1994.
- The ES series was named most appealing entry luxury car by J.D. Power and Associates in 1997, 2001 and 2007.
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance report named the Lexus ES Best in Class for the over $30,000 segment in 1993, and the ES was a Top Pick in 2007.
- Automobile Magazine named the Lexus ES one of its Top Ten All-Stars in 1992.
Body style(s): 4-Door Sedan
Lexus ES 2010 SPECIFICATIONS:
Detailed specifications of Lexus ES 2010
Colors: Black Sapphire Pearl,Cerulean Blue Metallic,Matador Red Mica,Obsidian,Peridot Mica ,Satin Cashmere Metallic ,Smoky Granite Mica,Starfire Pearl,Truffle Mica ,Tungsten Pearl
Fuel Capacity:(gal) 18.5
Mileage(est)(city/highway): 19 / 27
Price Onwards: $35,175
Lexus ES 2010 HOMEPAGE